Buttonwood is a leading Australian-based cloud spend and productivity management SaaS provider, delivering the next generation hybrid cloud platform, assisting organisations to govern, consume and control manage their private and public cloud environments from a single and unified solution.
We are no longer a startup, but we’re not large enough that red tape and office politics gets in the way. Come help us change the world!
What does it take to succeed in this role?
You need to be creative, responsible, and able to dig deep into emerging technologies. Willing to read papers but also move quickly to turn code into solutions. Excited (and a little frightened) by the scale at which we work. A roll-up-your-sleeves type. Intellectually curious and dedicated to turning developers into raving fans. Someone who makes the team room both productive and fun to work in. Excited to learn from others while bringing your own ideas and perspectives.
What does the successful person look like?
- Be an integral member of an agile and dynamic cloud team
- Have significant responsibility and influence
- Be responsible for delivering high quality code, test assets and technical documents
- Be involved in developing best practice standards and processes
- Be included in a social and inspiring team
- Be surrounded by energy, enthusiasm and passion for what we do
What are the requirements for the role?
- 5+ years developing large scale Infrastructure as Code outcomes
- Excellent knowledge of DSC, PowerShell, C#, Python or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Azure services including PowerApps, BI, API Gateway
- Passionate driven person who ships code frequently and on time
- Experience with agile engineering practices such as Scrum, TDD
- Excellent communication skills
What are some extras that would make the person even more awesome?
- Experience writing RESTful services in a SOA architecture
- Experience with Message Queue and Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Experience with Azure APIs and Services
- Experience with Microsoft Graph API
- Familiar with distributed computing, high performance computing and fault tolerant system design including clustering, load balancing, transactions and concurrency
- Experience with Git
To apply, contact us.